Friday, September 29, 2006

Framing Update

Sorry that there are no pictures yet. I didn't get a chance to download from my camera. I drove out there over lunch and they had two walls up, the front and back of the house. Andrew is out there right now and he said that they had some of the interior walls up too. Looks like it should really move along, if they decide to work this weekend. I am still at work at 5:30pm on a Friday. My boss has requested that I make up time missed, which I understand, so I've got to grab every opportunity to do that. I've also been invited to a jewelry party over in this area. I normally despise home parties, they just lead to guilt at not spending money, but all the proceeds go towards helping a couple in our church get started as missionaries in Jos, Nigeria. Also, I've been praying that I would make some friends here. I tend to be slow at making friends, but once I make friends, they are pretty deep and long lasting friendships. So, we'll see how this goes.

I should have pictures to post tonight. I'll try to get my smart husband to help me put a video on here because, I have no idea how to even get it off the camera. We'll see.

No comments: