Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Footers, Foundations, and I don't know!!

We are having our superior walls foundation set tomorrow morning. I am planning on going in to work late, so that I can watch them get started! We had a UBI meeting this morning (at 7:00 am) and I am pretty overwhelmed now. I'm not sure what all to do when, but I'm sure I can figure it out. The only two things that are scheduled is the foundation tomorrow and the plumber putting in underground stuff on Monday. The rest of it is in the works. It looks like the framer will start next Thursday (the 28th) so we'll see when it gets a bit closer. Sorry this is so short. I'll have lots of good pictures to post tomorrow. I have a few from the excavation company spreading the gravel (not very exciting) but I haven't taken them off my camera yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So exciting to see this actually happening!!! Today Jodi and i saw someone who looked just like Andrew...it made us miss you guys a lot!

Unknown said...

We miss you guys too! Sometimes I think about moving back but then I remember the Lightners aren't there. It wouldn't be the same. It's just crazy how many people have move away since we were there. What is Jodi up too?