Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Blog

No, I am not going to quit writing this blog. I doubt that my frequency will decline any either, but I have decided to start another blog as well. I recently started the Lose It For Life program. I just need a more private place to track those results so I started a private blog. I would like some of you to be able to read it and have a place to share your thoughts (the joys of a support group). So, if you are interested in being part of my weight loss blog, please email me and I will send you a link. jaime_schechter@yahoo.com.

Andrew mowed more of our land last night. He and his dad are going to work on planning out the lot tonight and possibly staking where the house is going to be. I feel like we are actually starting to move on things now. I would imagine that our detailed budget report will be ready in the next two weeks or so. Then we will be working on getting a building permit and other government permits so we can begin building. Yeah! I actually rode my bike out to our land last night, and back. It is about 5 miles. It seems to get easier every time I do it.

No comments: