Friday, July 15, 2005

Worst Day Ever

I must say that I am having one of the worst days ever. I have messed up several times on an international students I-20 form and several other things have gone wrong. There is also someone here that is not treating me very nicely or with any sort of respect but really do I deserve it if I can't get this stupid form right? Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am having a BAD day. I'm sure it will only get better, though. We are going out to eat with my parents for their anniversary. Should be fun. Anyway, just in case you were wondering if my day was good or bad so far, as far as days go, it is quite BAD!!! I love weekends (and I usually love my job so this is odd.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every human being deserves respect regardless of performance, physical appearance, athletic abilities, mental abilities, size, shape, personality, etc., etc. because we are all made in the image of God. Perhaps the person who was treating you disrespectfully was dealing with some sort of trauma in his/her life. Or perhaps this person has a lack of respect for herself. Maybe he/she has chronic physical pain that makes him/her crabby. Remember that no other human being can assign us our worth. That's God's business, and he decided you were worth dying for. Love, Mom