Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday's

Well, work has been a little bit of a struggle these past few days. The boss has been gone and there have been some things going on with other employees. Anyway, I can't say to much about that. I keep thinking that I need a change in "career" if I am going to stay sane. We'll have to see what Thursday brings. I am thinking that if the job is attractive, I may go ahead and take it. It seems as if I would only be going to Wichita until my training period was over, I guess we'll see. I need to weigh all my options since we would probably need to purchase another car if I drove to Wichita each day, or Andrew would have to get the old beast up and running again.

Andrew is applying to Baker University (their online program). Their program is an MBA with an emphasis in Computer Information Systems. He sent in his information today so I guess we will just wait to hear back from them. The price is very reasonable so that is another attractive feature of the university besides the fact the program seems suited just for Andrew.

Well, I'd better go and do some sort of a workout to try and pretend that I am getting skinnier with all this exercise and lack of food! Woe is me!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you come up with any sort of little treat that would help you not feel deprived? If you are hungry, it is tough to concentrate on anything else.
Susan

Anonymous said...

frozen grapes or bananas! :) i've been a big fan of them as a light afternoon snack when i get the munchies... these would definitely curb my desire to dig into Connie's oreos... i'm tell you girl, you've got more willpower than i! :)