Thursday, July 07, 2005

Help, my nostril is burning!

So, picture this. It is Tuesday evening. I have a terrible headache so I am trying to sleep a little before my voice lessons. I sleep from about 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. (eating dinner in there) and the lessons are at 7 so I am rushing around trying to get ready before the girls come for their lesson. My sinuses still ache so I decide to head into the kitchen for a snort of saline solution in each nostril. I reach for a white bottle that looks just like my nose spray, screw off the top, and have a huge snort in my left nostril! Whew! Burning, burning, stinging. I can't get it out of there fast enough. In my haste to prepare for my lessons, I accidentally grabbed a bottle of Grapefruit Seed Extract instead of my soothing Saline Solution Nasal Spray!! I continued to blow my nose and spray the correct solution until it felt better. Needless to say, I forgot my headache with that burning sensation in my nose. I went on with my lesson. My nose is still giving me fits today (congestion, bleeding, dryness, etc). I guess that is what I get for snorting Grapefruit Seed Extract! :) I promise, I'm not blonde!! :)

No comments: