Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday's Post

Well, not much is going on, which is why I haven't posted anything. Andrew hasn't heard back from the Cincinnati company. My informational meeting with Citigroup isn't until Thursday night. It sounds like I could have a job with them if I wanted too. I appreciate the advice you gave me, Amy. If there is anyone's advice I want on job matters, it is yours. You are the only person I know who may be president one day!! I need to find out more about the job before making any decisions. Please pray for us on Thursday as we go to that meeting, and for me on Friday, as I have my root canal done. We have a baby shower/cookout for some of our friends on Wednesday night. I have lessons Tuesday night. I usually have lessons on Monday's but my student will be gone this week, so I will have a free night tonight.

It is so hot in my office right now that it is making me very sleepy. I can see the cool comfy couches in here and I just want to nap, oh well.

Oh and P.S. Andrew is apply to a Master's Degree program today. I guess that is big news!

No comments: