Saturday, January 15, 2011

Randomness

  • Yesterday was a big day in our family. It's my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!!), my dog's birthday, my in-law's anniversary, and the rememberance of my grandparents in-law's anniversary . . . if that makes sense. We celebrated by having a lovely dinner at a very nice place up here. Delicous! Anyway . . .
  • I'm so thankful for my husband. He has really stepped up to take care of things when I wasn't feeling well lately. He came home early a few days last week and went in late on Wednesday (so I could go to the midwives) and Thursday (so I could go to the dentist).
  • He's also doing childcare alone this morning so I can go have my glucose test done - just the 1 hour. I'm also thankful that the lab is open on a Saturday morning. That is so convenient for working mom's and for stay-at-home mom's - so the daddy can just stay home with the kids.

Speaking of that, I'd better get to it.

No comments: