Monday, January 03, 2011

2010 Goal Review

Here is what I wrote for my goals last year. Let's see how I did.

Goals for 2010:

Read the 1 verse a day calendar. - I did this quite well until my kid got super sick in March. For some reason I just couldn't bring myself to catch up again.

Exercise 2x a week. - Nope - some weeks I did good but overall - nope.

Spend more quality time during my quantity time with my kids. - Schooling them. - I actually think I accomplished this. Abigail learned a lot this last year and I was pretty focused on it. She knows her alphabet, can write many letters, knows many numbers and is still very interested in more.

Work through Character qualities with myself and my kids. - nope - did not do this.

Lose 20 pounds. - this is the only one I totally accomplished. I actually lost about 35 pounds. . . then I got pregnant. I'm still down about 10 from last January so I'm happy with that.

No comments: