Monday, November 26, 2007

Kansas Trip

We had such a good time on our trip to Kansas. The journey out there was very pleasant. It was nice to stay overnight on the road, instead of drive it all in one day. We had a great time visiting my family, playing games, eating (of course), watching movies, talking, and opening Christmas presents, since we won't be able to travel out there for Christmas this year. Perhaps I will be ambitious next week and put some pictures on here. We also got to see quite a bit of snow for the first time this year. Thankfully we just had to drive in rain on the way home and no snow.

The journey back seemed to really wipe me out, even though we did stop for the night again. I feel sort of dazed this morning and could certainly use a long nap!

This week is busy! The vocal recital is Friday night and so I have "dress" rehearsal tonight and tomorrow night. I hope all my students are ready to go. I am looking forward to the recital and I really do love teaching voice but I must admit that I will be very glad to have a rest. I'm tired! A and I have been looking forward to December and January for some time now, as we don't have any extra stuff going on, except for work. Our birth class ended last night (it was so good!) and lessons will be over this week. I'm looking forward to decorating our house and just enjoying some down time!

I'd better get started on work!

No comments: