Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Has my time come?

No, I'm not talking about the baby coming! I'm just not sure I can paint anymore. After my lessons, I headed upstairs to put a second coat of paint on the baby's room walls. After I finished and cleaned the supplies, I felt like I could hardly walk! This same back pain got me up about three times in the night (it causes my legs to cramp). There is still stuff to be painted up there, so I hope that if I stretch before and perhaps just do a shorter amount of time, then I can keep painting (yes, I see a chiropractor regularly). The main reason I want to be able to keep painting, is that I want A to spend his time on other projects . . . like tiling the shower!! He also has to put up baseboard before the carpet goes in.

We're hoping to be able to put the carpet in upstairs by December 14th. That is out goal. We are both very excited about moving up there. The master bedroom is huge compared to what we've been living in, and it will just be nice to have that extra space.

I also really want to put up some Christmas decorations this weekend. That also means that A will have to go get our tree from Grandma's barn and carry some of the heavy rubbermaids to the main floor of the house (they are upstairs and in the basement).

Well, I'd better get to work. Our copier is currently broken (yes, actually broken) so I'm backed up on a couple of things. Oh, the copier also happens to be my printer!! :)

No comments: