Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sleep!

My baby has been keeping me awake at night! I'm not talking about the little one pound baby in my tummy but my big baby that sleeps next to me every night. Andrew has always had a difficult time sleeping. So far in our married lives, this has rarely bothered me. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so I can sleep through him coming to bed late, tossing and turning, etc, but the last two nights have been different. I feel as if I am barely getting to sleep, or just hovering right under sleep! Perhaps my body is training me to be a lighter sleeper for when the baby comes but it sure is annoying right now! I still keep waking up every time Andrew moves, even if he moves in his sleep! If you have any tips on getting a very nice deep sleep during pregnancy, let me know!

*Poor Andrew does feel bad that he's keeping me awake, but it's not his fault. He's just sleeping like he always does but it's affecting me differently for some reason.

No comments: