Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Choices!

Tomorrow night we're heading to Dayton to visit a birthing center (the only accredited one in Ohio). If we like it, then we'll choose a practitioner (probably a midwife) to see. I'm excited to find out what it's like. If I don't like it, I've got another doctor (recommended by our Bradley teacher) and a hospital in mind. I just hope he's accepting new patients.

I'm recovering from yet another cold. Thankfully, this one is pretty mild (not like the last one). I did take a sick day yesterday, just to rest and recover even though I did feel like doing a few things around the house (I washed our sheets and got caught up on the dishes). I feel like I'm on the mend now!

We are getting so close to being done with stuff!! I miss having time to just sit and read, without feeling like I need to be doing something else. Andrew has a week left in his current class and then he has another six weeks of graduate seminar, where he will review papers he has already written, and write one more to complete the coursework. I'm so excited for him to be done. I can't believe he made it through building a house, working, and homework at the same time! At least we're in our house now (still needs work upstairs!). Also in December, I will be done with voice lessons, our Bible study will take a break, and our birthing class will be over. I absolutely LOVE doing all of these things, but just having more time to take care of myself and the house will be a welcome relief for the brief two months before our girl arrives.

I'm off to have lunch now!

No comments: