Monday, October 15, 2007

Pictures . . . Finally!

Ok, I know that ultrasound pictures are usually only exciting and emotional for the parents, but I thought I'd post them anyway. It's just an amazing experience to have that ultrasound wand on your belly and then see these images on the screen. We're pretty sure (Andrew's words) that he both saw and felt the baby move last night. It was so obvious to me, because the kicks were so hard. We'll count it! :)

Alien Baby! A picture of the head and part of the body.





Little Foot (unless she inherits Andrew's foot size, then she'll be big foot)


I'm a GIRL! Ok, I did post this on the internet! :) You can see her little legs and feet angleing off to the left and girl parts where the legs meet!


Less Alien looking shot of the whole baby!
I have my six month OB appointment tomorrow. It will be interesting. I have all of my "natural birth" questions prepared to ask. If they don't answer the way that we feel is best for us, we'll be looking for a more natural friendly doctor (or midwife)! Enjoy!

No comments: