Friday, April 27, 2007

Wood Sugar!

My mom introduced me to Epic gum a few years ago and I just want to promote it a bit, since it's great stuff. The secret of Epic gum is it's use of Xylitol, a wood "sugar" that actually classifies as a sugar substitue. The great thing is that Xylitol is not a chemical, like many sugar substitutes (and real sugar, actually) but is a naturally occuring sugar in your body. If you want more info, click the links below.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/xylitol_natural_sweetener.html
www.epicdental.com

We are starting up our small group again tonight. I am excited to get together again with our friends! Also, since I can't remember the password to my weightloss blog (it's been a while since I logged on), I'm going to have to create another one. If you want to read it, shoot me and email @ jaime_schechter@yahoo.com and I'll send you a link. I'm going to try and update it several times a week, as I hope to have a lot to report!

Also, I am finally going to be a paid blogger. I have to wait for the company to start sending me a few assignments, so be warned, there may be a few more links on here in the future. Hopefully, I can tie everything together, so it doesn't seem random! I'm excited to start that. Have a fun evening! It's FlyLady date night and so I'm going on a "date" with my husband to Bible study with our small group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a paid blogger?

I like your new pickup. Does it have an extended cab?

Mom

Unknown said...

Yes, our pickup has an extended cab. A company pays me to put links on my site to different things. I haven't started yet. Hopefully, you'll just enjoy more posts! :)