Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 acres

I spent the majority of my weekend mowing. I had no idea how long it would take to mow our property. The main problem is that our ground is very bumpy and strewn with endless metal objects left by the previous owner. I think I stopped over 20 times to pickup and move some sort of dangerous object or a large rock, etc. I know it will get easier every time because this stuff will eventually get all picked up, but for right now, it can be a bit overwhelming!! We are having our excavator haul off a bunch of junk. It needs to dry out a little bit before he can come to haul and grade.

A college friend of ours is coming to stay the night. We're having a small cookout which should be good! :)

I have been enjoying my elliptical machine. I have a very nice setup in the basement. I have a TV and DVD player, a matt, weights, and my elliptical machine. I have been renting and watching musicals from the Library. I really need to be familiar with more musicals (although I know a lot) so this is the perfect way to do it. It's amazing how fast 20 minutes on the elliptical goes while watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat! :) I'm done with that now, so I'm going back to the Library today for another one.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I keep meaning to do that, but it seems everytime I'm home, I'm either cleaning something or the computer is busy! :) So, they will come eventually.

No comments: