Monday, April 09, 2007

Pictures!!

I will begin the picture segment of my blog with a lovely shot of our pup, Dewey. We were trying to capture him smiling, but we didn't quite get it. It's a cute picture anyway.

Dewey leaping in the air!

The office. The only thing that needs finished are the windows!


The bathroom with the beautiful curtain that Susan made us.


Our bedroom with Dewey messing up the neatly made bed. Notice our new bed skirt, also made by Susan.


A view into the living room. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the piano.


A picture of the kitchen. Sorry, it's kind of dark.


The mudroom/laundry room.


My shiny sink!



Not sure why Andrew took this one, but it's of me, the sink, and the Bar Keepers Friend that I used to make it shiny.


Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures this weekend, when Jenny and her boyfriend Luke came for the weekend. I'm not sure why we didn't get around to it but we'll have to take twice as many next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...Jodi and I loved the pics of your house. They were so much fun to see--yay!!! We especially love all the fun colors you got to use...we hope you're liking them too :) Jaime, your kitchen looks like so, so much fun. Oh, and we really liked the wood floors. all is very fun and cool...how is it having your very own, brand new house?? Oh, we want to see pics of the outside too. can we request those?? :)

Anonymous said...

J, I agree with Melanie. I love your pictures. Your place looks so great. I'm sure all those weeks of planning and times of frustration feel like they were worth it. You should be proud of a wonderful new home.