Monday, April 16, 2007

A Slice of Heaven (not)

This won't be long.

Last night, as I was chopping an onion for our crock pot chili (for tonight). I turn to look at Andrew and listen to what he was saying.

Slice . . . . . . I howled with pain (Andrew hates it when I cry loudly), and discovered I sliced open my left pointer finger. No stitches required. I thought I was going to die, Andrew assured me that I was fine. It was our shapest knife, so the cut wasn't too big.

This is a reminder that I'm a big wimp when I comes to pain. I got light headed when I saw the sink full of blood and again this morning when I changed the bandaid in the shower! I try to be brave but my body (blood pressure) just reacts without any consideration for what my brain wants it to do!!



We bought a truck! I'll post pictures when I'm at home (by the memory card with the pictures) and when my finger doesn't throb when I type (tomorrow???).

Have a Happy Monday!!

No comments: