Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Time flies when you're having fun!

Every day I think of things that I need to get accomplished and I seem to never finish that list, even though I'm not working! Today I spent most of the morning out Christmas shopping and seemed to be on a roll for getting people Christmas presents. I still have several more things to buy. I also got to go to Andrew's work and meet several of his co-workers and see his office. It was nice. After I returned to Snug Harbor from my shopping trip, Rosalie, Anne, (Andrew's Grandma and Aunt) and I went to Sam's for some food. We were back by about 4:00 p.m. and I worked on cleaning out some more of our stuff. I found a wonderful unique music stand in the barn here and asked Rosalie if I could use it for voice lessons. She said, yes. We had supper here with the Schechter family (Wayne and Susan, Richard and Joann) and after that I attended a cookie swap with Susan.

I got a call this evening from a person at Grace Chapel, the church we have decided to attend, and was asked to teach Sunday school this coming Sunday with 4-year old kids. I know this may seem early but I really want to get involved and so well . . . why wait?! Anyway, I plan to send out some more resume's tomorrow as well as do a little bit of baking for Rosalie. I also need to put together an organized book in case I get any calls for voice lessons. The add will run in tomorrow's paper! We'll see! This post seems a bit sporatic to me but I wanted to fit everything in that I had been doing.

Oh yes, the interview went well on Monday, except that the interviewer was a bit biased towards me because I told her that Andrew and I would like to start a family in a few years. She wanted someone long term (like 2o years, she said). So, I learned my lesson there. I will have to come up with some better life goal that to have a family!!! :)

Well, I think that is about all. I have another project I am going to work a bit on now!

No comments: