Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Post

I cannot believe it is already Christmas Eve. It was just a few days ago that we were still living in Kansas. We have had a lot of activity in these past few days and I don't think it will slow down anytime soon. I have been reading a lot these past few weeks and I have a stack of several library books yet to read. It has been nice not to have a TV in our bedroom. I have been doing a lot more reading because of it.

I received a call yesterday from the Cincinnati Symphony Chorus. I had emailed them about possibly getting an audition. They called me back and asked about my musical history and then we set up an audition time for January 3rd . . . . also the day I start my job. I am going to have to spend the rest of the holiday time working on my song.

Sorry this is a bit boring but I don't have much to say! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the audition and the job.