Monday, May 02, 2005

Dr. Jenny, Can I get back in the pool?

I love my dear sister. I must write a short blog on my sister's greatest talent (well, probably not her greatest but it sounds good) of being able to study with the greatest minds and tan with the greatest lifeguards. On a hot summer day in July 2004 at the St. John city pool, you wouldn't know that beneath that whistle, swimming suit, and dark tan there was a person who had just earned her Master's degree in Psychology. And now, if you decide to take a dip in the YMCA in Wheaton, Illinois, you would never know that the person that may save you from drowning may also be your psychologist some day. Here is to my sister . . . who can mingle with everyone . . . from the beach babes to the brainiacs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jaime. You are too kind.

Love,
your sister