Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We're ready to paint!

I received a phone call from our drywall guy this morning, telling me that we can start painting on Friday! I'm so excited to be able to paint, because it's something I can do. We're going to try and have a "painting party" on Saturday! Hopefully, we can get everything primed that day, and then I can get rest painted the following week.

I'm a skeptic of new year's resolutions, so I only made one this year. I really need to try and get more sleep. I know that's not very deep, but since I feel like I try to work on things daily (like being positive, not complaining, etc, etc), I thought I'd try to concentrate on one. I've already failed! We stayed up until 11:15 pm or so looking at our IKEA catalog. Oh well, there's always tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the color on the walls. That is going to really make the house look finished!

Anonymous said...

More pictures please!

Also, don't feel too bad about your sleep. I'm still on a college schedule it seems. Last night I went to be about 1 a.m.