Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Pictures

Oops, I uploaded them backwards again. I'm in a hurry. Trying to get this done on my lunch break.

Most of the upper cabinets are done!
Andrew tells me some bottom ones are done. I haven't been out to the house, because of voice lessons!


My bathroom floor tile. You can't see it very well, and this is a bad picture of me! :(
The next project for me is the shower, as you can see behind me in the picture.


Andrew and Tim working on the cabinets!


Proof that I really did do the tile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the break is over...I missed your blog! Carol

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Whoever painted the red in your kitchen is a talented painter!!

Unknown said...

The talented painting award goes to Maggie, Susan, and Jennie painted in there as well. I can't take credit since I didn't touch the red paint! :)