Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend Update!

We had a great weekend in Cincinnati. Our only disappointment was the hotel. We had to wait in a long line, we didn't get clear instructions on anything (parking, dining, where our room was, checkout), and the bathroom was a little dirty. The show we saw was fantastic. My favorite song in the whole musical was "Bring him home." Great performance. The baseball game was great too. It was better once we left our original seats and sat down closer. We enjoyed expensive treats and the Red's won!

Yesterday, I was surprised at lunch by a birthday lunch. Susan and Jennie made my favorite, Super Nachos. I appreciated that because I know (for a fact!) that everyone in the family does not like them. Because of that reason, I would not have picked them if someone would have asked me (I am glad no one asked so . . . I could get my favorite meal, despite myself)!!
I also got to have the leftover Super Nachos which I will enjoy for lunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many (most??) of us LOVE super nachos too....please ask for them every birthday.
Hope you are having a wonderful birthday today...us May birthday people are special, I think! :)
Carol

Unknown said...

I told Andrew yesterday that someday May is going to be the "celebrate Jaime month" because (someday) it will contain my birthday, Mother's Day, and our anniversary. It is the same for you as well. We should change it to national "Celebrate Jaime and Carol" month!

Anonymous said...

I have 3 important holidays within 2 days this year...I turn 47, our 25th anniversary and my favorite...Mother's Day.....I'll contact Hallmark about the new May distinction!