Thursday, May 04, 2006

Birthday Update!

I had a great birthday yesterday. The day started out with Andrew making me breakfast in bed. I enjoyed pancakes, scrambled eggs, and strawberries. It was delicious! When I got to work I discovered that my boss and his wife had given me a very nice book and card!! I was very surprised and it was very thoughtful of them. I know he realizes that I LOVE books but I'm not sure he knows how much I love books!! Then Susan took me out to lunch at Dewey's pizza! :) It was very good and I still have half (or more) of my calzone in the fridge at church. That will have to wait until Friday because my co-workers are taking me out to lunch today. Andrew then took me out for supper to Abuelos for some mexican food. It was very yummy! I was well fed, to say the least!!! Well, I'd better get going! Happy National Day of Prayer to all! Bye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister wrote a wonderful birthday blog for me that I would like to share with you all. To read it, click on the link to her blog on the right hand side of my main blog page. It is titled "Jenny's blog." Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday my friend! glad to hear you had a wonderful day! :) it's fun to catch up on your life in OH! :) Say hi to Andrew for me :)

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it was your birthday yesterday and well, guess I didn't get birthday wishes sent your way. I was thinking about you anyway and it sounds like you had a nice day...what fun things happened for you!