Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Schechter House Update #1

We have a meeting set for the 30th of May. It is hard to get a meeting set up there and the only available time they had before that conflicted with my staff meetings. I need to remember to set up these meetings quickly after the last one so no time is wasted. Oh well, it will give us plenty of time to get final house plans finished (thanks to Tim) and get some information on other specific products we want in the house since it is a specs meeting. Our consultant claims it will last 3 or 4 hours. I am just looking forward to the fact that I will be completely done with May Festival (until a later date, anyway) on that day! I had the hardest time going to sleep last night, even though I was tired, because all of our music kept running through my head!! I am feeling ready for a relaxing summer and hopefully some hours spent in Rolf's pool (when it warms up! It's only 54 degrees right now! Brrr!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to some Sunday afternoons floating at Rolf's
too....it won't be long now.
Carol