Monday, May 08, 2006

This week!

I am looking forward to our meeting with UBuildIt on Thursday. We should find out then, the rough estimate of how much it is going to cost us to build. I hope we don't have to find another house plan!! I am also going to ask him when he things we can start the actual construction (even though I realize this planning phase is just as important . . . I am getting lots of questions that I don't have answers to!). We have had a difficult time figuring out how to get the property mowed. It is so deep that a regular mower just can't handle it!

I have actually been working out very regularly lately. I have been running (my longest run was 3/4 mile, not long, I know) and working a lot outside. On Saturday I trimmed trees, mowed, tilled the garden, and planted some stuff. Then I went for a run! Whew! I am thinking about getting my bike out and riding that some. I need to discover some good places to ride bikes around here because the roads just seem way to narrow and busy for me to be comfortable. I also don't like riding bikes because I can't take Dewey. We need to head back to my favorite park, Dudley Woods, so that Dewey and I can get a good long walk in. I will probably be in shape before I know it. I am having some weird pain in my ankle's when I run, so I need to figure that out before too long. I know these upcoming two weeks with May Festival will put a damper on my exercising routine but hopefully I can start up right after the Festival is over. I have also been doing a bit better with eating. I need to continue to eat more veggies and fruit but I bought some and have them at work with me. I guess that is about all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick and I just returned from a 2 and 1/2 mile walk?jog...we tried to walk a block then jog one....I cheated a few times, but ran a lot more tha I could a year ago. Hope your cold clears up for the concerts. Carol