Saturday, June 07, 2008

Blogging

Several of my friends have joined the blogging world recently. Yeah! I love blogging and even more so - I love reading other people's blogs (which motivates me to write on my own). See the links to the right for some of my favorite reads. There are several new ones.

Abigail has had a rough day. She woke up 5 to 7 times last night. So I bet she slept less than I did! :) Anyway, she woke up tired, wasn't satisfied by any of her 20 minute naps. I finally got her to sleep in her swing, where she stayed for almost 2 hours. She still was pretty cranky by 6:30 - 7:00 pm. She's growing up and exploring things (rolling like crazy) and she doesn't want to miss anything! Andrew is on baby watch right now (she's falling asleep) so I can have a break and do stuff down stairs . . . like balance the checkbook and check the budget!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Jaime! I don't know how great my blog will be, but like I said--it'll be a lot easier for me to have a central place to post my pictures/updates.
Jacob is having a rough time this week, too. Crabby (which for him really isn't that bad b/c even when he's crabby, he's a fairly happy camper!). I don't know if he's got another tooth coming in or what, but he hasn't been sleeping very good-night or nap. Here's to more sleeping tonight in KS AND OH! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing. I am going to try to start ( I have tried two other times) so if I get consistent at it I will let you know! I really wanted to tell you about a blog I like to go read called Prayer of Hannah http://prayerofhannah.blogspot.com/. You might enjoy it since its all about being a mom! I hope you all are doing well and finding some time to rest!