Monday, May 19, 2008

Sleep Update

I am coming to the same conclusion over and over again . . . that Abigail is simply tired and worn out when she does her screaming in the evenings. After she went to bed last night (about 8:15 pm) she slept clear through until 6:00 am! That is almost 10 hours of straight sleep. She was her happy, smiley self this morning, so I guess she felt refreshed. Weird!

Other than concentrating on the baby this weekend, we also enjoyed going to a Red's game on Friday night, and seeing the May Festival on Saturday night. I certainly do miss singing with them but I keep telling myself that I will be able to do it again someday. Right now, I can't imagine adding one more thing to my life! As much fun as we had in Kansas and Chicago, it was nice to just have a quiet, relaxing weekend and get caught up (sort of) on laundry and cleaning.

We are looking forward to this coming weekend. We will be celebrating out 5th wedding anniversary. We keep debating what we should do to celebrate. Since we're new parents, we'll probably just do dinner and a movie and go on a trip another year, when it is easier to get away.

I'm enjoying the bright sunny day!

No comments: