Monday, April 28, 2008

Things To Do!

Our lives seem so busy all the time. Many of the things that I used to enjoy (cooking, scrapbooking, reading, organizing our lives, etc) have taken a back seat to my new most-favorite thing. . . spending time with my precious daughter. I have to continue to brag about Andrew. He cooks most nights and is now doing the laundry, except for putting it away (which is my job, since I don't like his folding!!), so that I have time to just hang out with Abigail. The only thing I have been doing lately is mowing, which I enjoy. It gives Abigail a chance to hang out with her dad, which I think is a wonderful thing. She definitely doesn't get enough daddy time (or Pa, as I like to call him).

We are about to embark on a new adventure . . . flying with a baby. We are flying to Kansas for my cousin's wedding. I am very excited about the weekend. It will be so much fun to see all of my family again, to see my cousin get married, and to actually get to spend some quality time together as a family! I love events where families come together. Yeah! Well, my lunch break is almost over, so I'd better get back to work.

No comments: