Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photo Shoot with Mama

Poor sweet baby had a stuffy nose this morning and cried all the way through her diaper change. It seemed to clear a little bit after I fed her. I think she's just wiped out and possibly has a touch of the very minor slight cold or allergies that Andrew and I have had this last week. I hope she sleeps well (deeply) when she is here with me today! Here are some pictures of me and my sweet darling.



She was wearing her Sterling College onesie but it doesn't really show in these pictures.


My little flyer!


Please ignore me and focus on how precious my girl is!!!
Ok, I must remember not to stare at pictures of her when I'm not with her!
I sure do miss her!
:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abigail is beautiful, but I'm going to ignore your request to only focus on her as her mother is beautiful too!

Love,
Jenny

Patty said...

Jaime & Andrew,
Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter Abigail, who is BEAUTIFUL! She sure does look like her daddy.
P.S. Isn't Trader Joe's great? Where is it located in Cinti?
Hi to Wayne, Susan & Jenny, come back to visit us, you're all welcome in WI anytime.
Pluers

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! It was wonderful to see her at Hope again today. Neela is jealous and requested a moment to hold her tomorrow. :0) Good to see you too, of course!
Happy rolling around, Abigail!
-Arielle