Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Joy of Great-Grandparents

We just enjoyed a visit from my grandparents, Abigail's great-grandparents. It was so much fun to have them visit us. It was a joy for me to see them enjoy Abigail, get to see our new house, and show them around the area. Here are some pictures from their visit.

Grandpa and Grandma Fairchild and Abigail


Abigail laughing at silly Grandpa Fairchild


She's all smiles and giggles these days!


Talking with Grandma
Abigail ushered in her six week birthday with a gift to her parents: sleeping for 7 straight hours! She hasn't done that consistently but really she's a great sleeper most of the time. She is also beginning to be easier to put to bed. We usually get her down about 10:30 pm, which will be great for when I go back to work in just two short weeks. I've really enjoyed these 8 weeks with Abigail and I will be sad to leave her during the day but I know she'll be in good hands. I will be bringing her to work part-time, so that will also be GREAT!
We are looking forward to Easter, remembering the sacrifice that Christ made for us, and celebrating His resurrection. We truly do have so much to be thankful for this year. I am really looking forward to when we can teach our precious daughter what Easter is really all about! We'll start by telling her about it this year! :)

No comments: