Saturday, March 29, 2008

8 weeks!

Dearest Tiny Treasure (Abigail),

What a joy you are to me! I think we have finally gotten past the survival stage and we are now really enjoying your babyness! You are such a funny girl. You love to talk and interact with us now. My heart overflows every time I see you smile! I never thought I could love you more than the day you were born but I do, every single day. My heart is bursting just thinking of you (and my tears are flowing). You are growing up so fast. I am trying to enjoy every single moment yet I am always looking forward to seeing the wonderful person you will become. I have noticed lately that whenever you are near me, I simply can't stop kissing your beautiful baby cheeks. I hope you don't mind! Happy 8 week birthday to you, my daughter. Love, Your Mama.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious, Jaime! Thanks for posting pics...it's fun to see them. I hope your first day back at work goes well...my OH grandpa is close to moving to Heaven (unless he gets another stubborn streak!) so hopefully we can come down and see you when we come in for the funeral.

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable! I can't wait to hold her again.

Love,
Aunt Jenny