Friday, March 16, 2007

We've Moved

When I got home from work last night, Andrew said, let's move our bed tonight. I still wasn't quite sure we could do it, but Andrew, Nick, and Wayne loaded up the bed, nightstands, and dresser and we slept at our new house last night. After envisioning this experience for the past year or so, I never thought that I would describe the experience as emotional or sad, but that's what I felt. I felt so sad to leave Andrew's grandma by herself. I knew we couldn't stay there, but I just didn't know how hard it would be! :(

We both slept fairly well except for me being a little disoriented when I went to the bathroom at 1:00 am and Dewey still slept at W/S house until we get his stuff moved. I'm not sure how we're going to manage him during the day. He may have to be an outside dog.

Hopefully pictures and another post to follow. Right now I'm trying to sort out who we should get our permanent mortgage from. Any advice?

No comments: