Friday, March 30, 2007

A Lot of Nothing

Sorry for the lack of posting. I seem to have been very busy unpacking and keeping my house clean, which is fun, but haven't had a lot to blog about, which is also good. We decided to have an open house tonight to have friends and family over to look at our house, even though it's not finished. I'm not sure I'll ever consider it "finished" so we figured that two weeks after we moved in would be a good date to have a party. It also motivated us to get stuff moved in and unpacked. We have had several improvements to the house because Andrew's mom is helping us by making curtains, bed skirts, a padded headboard, etc. I'll try to take pictures this weekend and post more on here. I am also hosting all of the Sunday School helpers for our age group (3's and 4's) at my house on Sunday, so that will be fun.

I guess that's all for now!

No comments: