Sunday, August 27, 2006

FourThings

Since our other computer is down, I don't have an email address book, so I decided to just post this on my blog instead. Please feel free to leave your comments and participate. I'd love it!

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Data Entry at First Nat'l Bank, St. John
2. Farm jobs (pulling rye, weeding beans, changing irrigation, driving a tractor, etc)
3. Travel Coordinator for Advancement at Sterling College
4. Admissions Office Manager, Sterling College

Four Movies I would watch over and over again
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (1st one)
2. Catch Me If You Can
3. The Sound of Music
4. One True Thing

C) Four Places I have lived:
1. St. John, Kansas (birth to age 18)
2. Sterling, Kansas (approx age 18 to 23)
3. Manhattan, Kansas (lived here during the summer while in college)
4. Liberty Township, Ohio (present)

D) Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. Everybody Hates Chris (don't watch regularly)
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

E) Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Scotland
2. Myrtle Beach
3. Europe (Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic)
4. Wilmington, Ohio (had to mention my wonderful bed and breakfast surprise get-away)

F) Four Websites I visit Daily:
1. mail.theschechters.com (my email)
2. www.53.com (my bank)
3. mail.yahoo.com (my other email)
4. jaimeschechter.blogspot.com (only to check the site meter)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. BBQ Pork to Beef (trying to not eat so much pork)
2. Mexican (burritos are my favorite)
3. Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream at hot caramel sauce
4. Cooked Broccoli (I'm weird, I know) especially with cheese

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. St. John, Kansas visiting my family
2. Chicago, visiting my sister
3. Touring Europe with Andrew (I'd like to visit Italy next)
4. San Diego (I loved my visit there, even though it was for training, and I'd love to take Andrew. I think he'd LOVE the weather.)

I) Four friends I think will comment:
1. Graham
2. Carol
3. Susan
4. Anna
(just had to go with people I knew read my blog, although I hope others comment!!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call on putting my name first..I am a regular visitor to your site

Anonymous said...

wow, I know how to communicate with Graham now! I enjoy reading these, but haven't responded to the original e-mail yet....I'll have to do that.

Anna said...

I should have waited for Susan so we'd be in order, but oh well :)
Here I am!