Saturday, November 12, 2005

My day!

Andrew, Brett, and I went to McPherson for the World View Weekend this morning. I really enjoyed the sessions and I learned a lot even though I had heard much of it before (yeah for Bible classes at SC) and I had even seen the slideshow presentation before. Another guy came and talked about a new Bible software program that does all sorts of neat things. It was so great that I can't even explain the whole thing. We will definitely think of getting that for the future. It would have been so helpful in my classes at Sterling. All updates are free so you aren't getting scammed into stuff. After lunch, we decided to drive down to Wichita to catch the last of the Warrior's football games this season. We ended up losing but I had fun watching and visiting with my friends. I have a choice on what to do tonight. I could stay here and pack (which I need to do) or I could go to the high school show here in town or the high school show up at Little River (in which three of my voice students have leading rolls). I'm not sure. I am pretty tired but we will see once 7:00 p.m. rolls around. We are having guests for dinner tomorrow so I have to clean up a bit for that. So, just in case you wondered what I did today . . . there it is! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great event! You packed alot of activities into one day. I can't wait to hear if you went to the musical or not.
Love, Susan

Unknown said...

Nope, I was too tired to go to the musical.