Saturday, November 05, 2005

How my husband spent his birthday money!


Here is a story about how sweet my husband is! For his birthday, Andrew got several checks. These were meant for him to spend on something he always wanted. He even had a list of things that he wanted to buy. But did my husband go out and spend his birthday money on himself? No! He was so sweet to remember that I didn't have a full set of pajamas. Meaning, I have pajama bottoms but I have never had a matching set. I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts. So, my husband ordered a complete set of pajamas bottoms, top, and slippers to match from Victoria's Secret with his birthday money. Isn't he the best? Anyway, here is a picture of the new pajamas. I am holding our puppy, Dewey, although he doesn't look like a puppy anymore! He is so big! He makes me look so short. Anyway, I just wanted to share what a wonderful and loving thing my dear husband did for me!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pajamas! That was really sweet of Andrew. We need to get him and Matt in a room to chat together sometime...

Anonymous said...

You must still think I need help doing things for Jaime, because I don't have much to offer in the area of advice.

Although a copy of "1000 ways to be romantic" might spawn some ideas.