Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Clothes, Socks, Shoes, Clothes . . . Everywhere!

Ok, so I will admit that I am a girly girl. I like to shop. I like shoes. I like purple, pink, and red. However, you know something is wrong when your husband's wardrobe is three times the size of yours . . . and you are a girly girl! I just got done packing Andrew's clothes (since he is out playing Axis and Allies with friends). So I packed a large box of clothes (large meaning, probably comes up to my waist in height), a LARGE rubbermaid (the biggest you can get), another box, and a large suitcase full of clothes. I just discovered more unpacked clothes. Arrrrgh! That is just HIS clothes. Let me go on to his socks. I thought that surely all of his socks would fit into one of our suitcases . . . but no, the didn't. They fit into a suitcase and a medium sized box. This isn't counting underwear, shoes, etc. He actually admitted to me the other day (when I was packing his clothes and I mentioned how much nice stuff he had) that his problem is just simply that he forgets he has them!! What's a girl to do?

No comments: