Friday, November 02, 2012

October Visit

Wow, it has been a while since I blogged. I fear it is going to be like this for a while. Life with three active preschool/toddlers is busy in many ways (and not so busy in others) and is kind of kicking me when I'm down! We've all struggled with various illnesses for a few weeks but I'm not going to focus on that. We had a lovely visit from my parents and brother last week and at the end of the week my sister and her two boys came to visit as well.

It was so great to see everyone. We had fun just doing our regular activities. My parents got to see Abigail in dance class, swimming class, and take an ice skating lesson. We were busy but I hope they enjoyed it!

Aunt Jenny with all the kids except Elsie, who was napping. This is Noah's new "smiley" face. Ha!


Elsie loved babysitting baby Aaron. She really turned into a little mother while he was here.


Another ADORABLE picture of my nephew Aaron. Could he be any cuter?! I think not!!

Playing the fishing game on the first night they were here.

Abigail loved babysitting too. She was very responsible and stepped up to help out and rock Aaron and put his paci in even when we didn't ask her!! :)


One morning we went to the park. It was so warm that no jackets were needed. I can't imagine that now! Anyway, here's Elsie with her cheesy grin. Doesn't it just make you smile?!


Back to real life this week. I've been a little under the weather as well as Elsie. So we've been laying low. Abigail just told me before lunch that her throat hurt. Is it spring/summer yet?! I can't wait!

No comments: