Friday, May 11, 2012

Noah is 1

My baby boy is 1 year old (yesterday, actually). I simply cannot believe it!! Part of me never thought I would survive this year with 3 kids 3 and under but I did. It is getting easier, in a way, except Noah is so very physical. He is into everything, climbing things you think can't be climbed, and always pushing the limits! I'm so thankful for his precious life. I'm thankful that I took the advice of good friends and family and really took a lot of time to slow down this past year and just spend time enjoying my kids. I really feel like I did that and I am so glad . . . I'm just bummed that it didn't really seem to slow the year down any. Just flew by!

Dear Noah, I'm writing this to you on your first birthday. You are such a sweet precious little boy. Your daddy, sisters and I love you so much. You are one loved on little guy. You are so friendly and content most of the time. A true joy to be around. You have an adventurous spirit that will help you in life, especially with two older sisters! I can't wait to see what fun adventures you will bring to this next year of life!!

I love you!

Mama!








2 comments:

Susan said...

Abigail told me today when we were out "Noah is just so cute; I can't stop kissing him."

Unknown said...

Sounds like a phrase that is heard a lot in this house!!