Friday, July 01, 2011

Sleep Update

Being consistent and firm has paid off! Abigail has slept "through" the night since my last post. I put the italics because she's been getting up early but I can't blame her since she does wait until it's light outside. Unfortunately it gets light pretty early (like 6 am!).

She came quietly into my bedroom today and just got in bed and laid beside me until I woke up this morning. Thankfully she didn't get into any trouble. She's been a mess lately.

I have also been rewarding her with small bits of candy and small prizes if she stays in bed all night. It seems to be working. Now only if it would work for her "quiet time". She still comes out 5 or 6 times to ask me questions.

We're working on it!!

I'm so please with the progress though. We both are feeling more rested and that makes for less stressed out parents!! Yeah!

No comments: