Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother

First of all, I'd like to say "Happy Mother's Day" to my own wonderful mother. I never realized how much to appreciate my mother until I had my own children. I remember thinking during the middle of the night, when Abigail was a newborn, how much I owed to my mother. Wow! What sacrifice and love she gave to me all those years.

I'd also like to take the time to recognize the two little "joys" in my life that have given me the blessing of motherhood. Yes they are lots and lots of joy and laughter!

These pictures were taken last Sunday.


Elsie Joy and Mama



Abigail Jennifer and Mama


Baby brother is also rather obvious in these pictures. No he has not yet decided to join us on the outside world as of this morning (I'm writing this at 7:35 am). He is definitely his own little person and that's okay. We're ready to meet him whenever!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jaime, for those nice words of tribute. Being a mother is the best occupation in the world! What a privilege! I loved the sweet pictures you included.

Love, Mom