Friday, July 09, 2010

Tea with my darling - Part 1

For those of you who don't know, my mother-in-law owns and runs a tea room (The Tea Parlor) out of her home. They live about 2 miles from us so we have the pleasure of being around the tea business quite often. I have never gotten to have tea with my daughter yet (she's been to tea but she was a tiny baby).



So . . . on a day when the Tea Parlor wasn't open, Abigail and I got to have a little tea party.



It was fun. . . for the most part!



"See Mama? I have tea!"






Abigail likes to drink her tea with a spoon like soup.




"Cheese Mama."



Finally drinking it like a proper lady.


The only incident we had was she was enjoying herself so much that she kicked her legs up in the air and ended up kicking the table - upsetting her tea cup - and spilled bright pink Strawberry Kiwi Tea. We'll have to work on her table manners a bit! :)




All good tea parties end with a little exercise!

Abigail shows Nana how to stretch her legs!

No comments: