Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Survey's

Ok, I realize that no one has commented in a while. Andrew suggested that I not write anymore until I got 7 different people to comment so . . . I'll think about that for the future. These survey's are way too much fun for the time being. Andrew loved the name one below, but didn't post anything (yet). The fun part (for me) is reading yours! So, please post yours in my comments! Here's another to enjoy!

1. Who was your best friend(s) in high school? Marie Chesbro

2. What sports did you play in high school? Tennis

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1991 Buick LeSabre (we called it Big Red)

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Probably at a sporting event (watching my sister)

5. Were you a party animal? . . . umm no

6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so . . . although that's where I first learned! :)

7. Ever skip school? Well, once I had a little "disagreement" with my PE teacher and went to the principal's office (I was friends with her daughters) and we just sat and chatted since it was the last day of school. I also "skipped" choir class once and this same principal wrote me an excused note! :)

8. Were you a nerd? Only a music nerd, not a book nerd

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Definitely not! I followed all rules!

10. Can you sing the fight song? I don't think it has words

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Ms. Bennington (for letting us watch SO many movies), Mrs. Richardson (for letting me cook and sew during school), and Mrs. Suiter (for letting us read our library books and eat Peanut Butter M&M's everyday during spanish class . . . guess that's why I don't know ANY spanish).

12. Favorite Class? History, or English

13. What was your school's full name? St. John High School

14. School Mascot? Tiger

15. Did you go to Prom? Yeah!

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Try harder in Math class

17. What do you remember most about graduation? It was so quick and I had to pray infront of quite a few people!!

18. Favorite memory of your senior year? The musical

19. Where were you on senior skip day? There was no such thing.

20. Did you have a job your senior year? No, besides helping out on the farm. I worked at the bank, after I graduated.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Home or The Ruby Slipper

22. What did you do after graduation? Went to Sterling College

23. When did you graduate? 2000

24. Who was your senior prom date? Matt Fox

25. Are you going to your ten year reunion? If someone organizes one.

26. Who was your home room teacher? I don't remember having home room. We were so small, I don't think it was needed. Don't remember.

27. Who will repost this after you? I HOPE everyone does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be 1 of 7....

1. Who was your best friend(s) in high school? Beth Koops, Megan Ozias and Lindsey (Noel) Doane

2. What sports did you play in high school? Volleyball, Basketball

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1987 Ford Thunderbird, boy did I hate it

4. It's Friday night, where were you? At a game or a movie

5. Were you a party animal? . . . Quite the opposite actually

6. Were you considered a flirt? I remain unapproachable to this day, I hear.

7. Ever skip school? I had a steady streak of skipping classes. I often skipped journalism to visit with friends and teachers in the home ec room. Ironic now that I write for a living.

8. Were you a nerd? The biggest.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

10. Can you sing the fight song? No, but all the students at Notre Dame should.

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Gier hands down. I could do whatever I wanted and often spent all my time in her room doing nothing.

12. Favorite Class? I actually like journalism a lot when I went.

13. What was your school's full name? Downs High School

14. School Mascot? Dragon

15. Did you go to Prom? Yes, but only because it was a social norm to go. I hated the dancing.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Run for FHA state office. Even though it wouldn't matter at all now, I would like to say I'd tried it.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I ended up crying a TON because of all the stress leading up to it. I was actually really glad to be done with school.

18. Favorite memory of your senior year? My class made a complete joke of graduation by choosing "Our Rainbow Never Ends" as our class slogan.

19. Where were you on senior skip day? We didn't have a skip day, but had a week in the Ozarks.

20. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked at the local bridal store and occassionally moved pipe in the corn fields.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? The school caf. We didn't have open lunch.

22. What did you do after graduation? Spent the summer relaxing and then started at Sterling College

23. When did you graduate? 1998

24. Who was your senior prom date? no one

25. Are you going to your ten year reunion? Yes, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

26. Who was your home room teacher? We didn't have home room.

27. Who will repost this after you? I can't wait to see.