Friday, April 22, 2005

Weight is Weird

Ok, so I want to update you all on my new lifestyle nutrition and exercise. I weighed in this morning and had Andrew measure me so that I can track my progress. I feel as if I am the heaviest that I have ever been but the scale tells me differently. In fact I am about seven pounds less than I have been in the past. Interesting. I am up, however, from last spring. This doesn't hinder my desire to lose weight and get healthy but it was a pleasant surprise. It actually put me in quite a delightful mood this morning. Now, why is it that my mood hinders on what I weigh. It shouldn't, I know. I can't imagine Andrew's fear as I treked up those stairs to the scale. "Will she come down mad as a wet hen?" But I was quite chipper. I'm sure he was relieved. I think this is something that I can really keep up with. Now, if only I could get a natural looking tan without the damaging effects of UV rays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. "Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit."

Anonymous said...

I thought I should mention that it never occurred to me that she might be mad after she weighed herself...should it have?