Monday, February 04, 2008

First Day Home

Blogger isn't cooperating with me at the moment and I'm not going to spent a lot of time on it right now, so all you'll get is one picture! :) We had a very rough night, with Abigail only sleeping about an hour and that wasn't at one time. So we all spent the morning and some of the afternoon sleeping. She is very peaceful right now! I hope that doesn't mean we're in for a rough night. Oh well. I feel more equipped to handle it tonight, as Andrew's mom is helping us by staying over and perhaps taking a shift with holding and rocking. Yeah! Here is a picture from one of our naps today.


I also have to mention that when we arrived home from the hospital on Sunday, our house had been cleaned, laundry done, dishes done, etc, by A's mom, cousin, and aunt. It was the very best gift I could have ever imagined! I haven't had to lift a finger to do housework since we've been home and that was been great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaimie,
Abigail is BEAUTIFUL!!
As the recipient of dinner from A's mom last night, I had to chime in and say we should declare it Grandma S Day!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime,

What a sweet baby! Congratulations and God's blessings.

Hope you are finding ways to rest when Abigail rests so you get your endurance back. We can't wait to meet her!

Blessings, Debbie