Monday, February 25, 2008

Feb 25 Update

Hey all! It's been so long since I have written on here. That means that we've actually been getting out and doing stuff. Abigail has been out to eat (or let her parents eat) 3 times, bowling once, the doctor twice, and a movie on Saturday! :) She was great. She slept or ate the whole time and didn't make a peep! She is really starting to grow and blossom. She gave me lots of smiles today in her bath and I promise there was no gas! :)

Nights are starting to go better. We're getting into a little bit of a loose schedule with her awake in the mornings, a long afternoon nap, and awake in the evenings. Then she has been sleeping from 11 or 12 at night until 3 am and then again til 6:30 or 7 am. I will take that! :) Well, I hear crying, so I'd better go change another diaper! More pictures will be coming!

No comments: