Thursday, February 15, 2007

Picture Update

Pictures I took last night, after our plumbing fixtures were installed:


Kitchen sink area. Notice the dishwasher, sink, and fixture! The dishwasher isn't actually pushed back into the cabinet yet.



Our messy kitchen! Notice the new lights, which I LOVE!


The bathroom shower tile. I'm not very happy with my job, but it works. We just need to decide on a shower curtain.


Toilet! We put the seat on last night, but this picture was taken before that. Andrew was in charge of getting the toilet. He got an elongated bowl, of which, I'm not a fan!


The bathroom sink fixture.



A different shot of the kitchen sink!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great...I also love the kitchen lights and the cabinets look so good with the red walls! Carol