Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December

I'm still here. Sometimes I think about my poor neglected blog!!

We haven't really been doing that much. I've been making yummy cupcakes for people so that has been filling up my time.

Abigail and I are still working through preschool/kindergarten curriculum. She's doing outstanding with everything. We just got a new "reading" program and handwriting. We haven't really started it yet since we've all come down with some nasty crud this last week.

Abigail had a terrible cold start on Friday with runny nose and an upset stomach. It has stayed fairly mild, thankfully. Then on Monday both my little ones woke up with fevers and coughing.

By Tuesday it was a very nasty bug. Noah ran fevers of 103 to 102 all the time without drugs to bring them down and help him be more comfortable. Elsie is equally as miserable, although her fevers haven't been as bad. I did take them to the doc but the diagnosis was "just a virus" so we're riding this one out.

They seem to be perking up a little tonight. Andrew is also coughing is head off. We're a lively crew!!

That's all for now. I'll be preparing for a big trip to Kansas at the end of next week to spend some time with my family for Christmas. Need to start making lists!!

No comments: